We discovered an error in the Reboot world Cash Shop where players were able to obtain large amounts of items and mesos by purchasing large quantities of specific items. The error will be corrected in today’s unscheduled maintenance, and all players who obtained items and mesos through this error have been placed on investigative suspension while we investigate their accounts. We will be looking closely at the amount of advantage they gained from this error to determine an appropriate response by buy MapleStory Mesos. This investigation will be on-going over the next few days, and we hope to have it concluded with final decisions based on the investigations next week. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by today’s unscheduled maintenance and rest assured we will be working hard to resolve the players that are suspended.
There was an issue where NPC Carol in Edelstein was selling inventory expansion items in worlds outside of Reboot world. We have temporarily blocked access to NPC Carol’s shop in non-Reboot worlds. Once we have resolved the issue, the shop will be reopened.
In creating Reboot world, our goal was to provide a hardcore RPG experience where balance impacting items can be obtained in-game through the efforts of each individual player. With this goal in mind, we want to make MapleStory Mesos that the Reboot world is something that all of you want to be a part of – a world that meets your expectations. Over the past day, we have listened to your feedback regarding the implementation of Meso Sacks in the Reboot world Cash Shop. We have decided to remove Meso Sacks from the Reboot World Cash Shop at this time, and these items will not be in the shop when the servers go live later today.
- Albionmall.com Review
- Albionmall.com Launches Sale Of cheap Albion Online Silver
- POE: Double charge generation is actually quite interesting
- Trove: On the portal there is posted the suggested level for that world
- Trove: how materials get added into the game
- Trove: some reason with both the rev and CB they give me a weird feeling
- Trove: Patron passes have been going up in price exponentially
- Trove: Mining is increased with bombs or lasermancy
- Albion Online: I don’t mind going out a few maps to gather
- Albion Online: The most sensible write-up